One Direction are back with their fourth album, named in reverence to Led Zeppelin’s classic of the same name (not really). Sadly, the only comparable factor between the two albums is that, like Led Zep IV’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’, this new One Direction effort will be overplayed to the point that some shop workers will likely choose to end their own life rather than hear one more note. The difference between Stairway and this album, however, is that the former was overplayed because it was good, rather than in spite of it’s uninspiring, yet occasionally toe tap inducing, blandness. It should be noted, that if you support the ethically dubious practice of marketing cultural banality to children, then this album should be top of your christmas list.
- Eliza Doolittle – In Your Hands - Paragraph Album Reviews on Eliza Doolittle – Eliza Doolittle
- Metallica – Master Of Puppets - Paragraph Album Reviews on Lou Reed & Metallica – Lulu
- Jedward – Young Love - Paragraph Album Reviews on Jedward – Planet Jedward
- SteveHancock on Jedward – Planet Jedward
- Rosa on Jedward – Planet Jedward