Eliza Doolittle is the perfect antidote to the homogenised mass of paint by numbers pop songs that routinely fill our airwaves. Her voice is excellent, without ever being overly flamboyant, and she writes her own songs, which are filled with a certain quirky charm and the occasional cheeky wink. Though she doesn’t really break new ground with this debut album, it’s hard not to have a smile on your face as you listen. If only record labels were more willing to give talented pop singer-songwriters like Eliza a chance, the world of pop music might be a more enjoyable place to be.
- Eliza Doolittle – In Your Hands - Paragraph Album Reviews on Eliza Doolittle – Eliza Doolittle
- Metallica – Master Of Puppets - Paragraph Album Reviews on Lou Reed & Metallica – Lulu
- Jedward – Young Love - Paragraph Album Reviews on Jedward – Planet Jedward
- SteveHancock on Jedward – Planet Jedward
- Rosa on Jedward – Planet Jedward